Thursday, June 29, 2006

And a time for every purpose under Heaven

Today I was told that it was not working out and that I would have to go.

It’s a relief to me as I had been throwing up in the mornings before gong to work.

I knew last Wednesday that it was not going well and I felt like quitting then, I am not a quitter but it was just so over whelming that it seemed the only option.

However in the hope that it may have been an aberration I tried to focus on the work and not on the boss as when they were in the room. I was filled with self-consciousness and even though I tried not to, I kept making mistakes little silly ones like dropping the tools and moving things the wrong way.

My leg aches and I am in pain from it

Now I can see what the future will hold it looks grim as I am not eligible for any financial assistance from the Government.

I might try to get a job at office works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home