Friday, June 16, 2006

out in the world

I went out tonight for the first time in months.

I met some old work colleagues and I made me realise how much I miss a job that was my whole life, you know other people have things that define their existence but for me it was my job.

My job was my life and I miss it so

You don’t spend 19 ½ years in a place without becoming attached to it
I truly am the last of the Baby Boomers those who Gen X & Y revile but I have had none of the security and stability of the early Baby Boomers.

Baby Boomer ethics in the 21st century don’t work out


Sings “It was the Jews the evil Jews who came and took my job away, I had a job I loved so much but the Jews they took it away, there be no redundancies said the Jews but the lied to me and my job is gone, I had a job a wonderful job but the Mexican Jews they took it away. I miss my job it pains me so my only job that they took from me.”